Purchasing a new boat is always a proud feeling. If you’ve recently purchased a new boat, then now comes the time to become serious. And by serious, it means your boat needs to have handy items onboard. If you happen to have invested in a boat, here are a few handy items your board must-have.
- First Aid Kit – Regardless of how safe you try to be during your boating trips, having a first aid kit on board is crucial. This item helps to treat wounds related to cuts, burns, bruises, scratches etc.
- Life Jacket – Another must item to be onboard your boat is the life jacket. This is a safe item when it comes to saving lives. One tip would be to get the right size of the life jacket which can be worn by your family members and friends joining you on the trip.
- Sharp Knife – Again, this is an important item that should be on board your boat. A Sharp knife comes in handy in the event of getting rid of extra ropes. Just ensure to keep it away from kids.
- Extra Rope – At the time of docking or towing your boat, keeping an extra rope comes in hand.
- An Extra Rope – You may need an extra rope to dock or tow your boat.
- Flare Gun – In the event of getting lost or stranded, a flare gun comes in handy. A flare gun is easily visible not just during the night but also during the day.
If you happen to be interested in buying a boat, consider buying aluminium boats in Australia.