The housing market and the home market has fallen considerably lately. It has caused investors to research new investment choices. Oil associated investments are among those investments that lots of investors are adding to their own portfolio. These investments are not appearing as insecure.
1. Strength of the Industry-the oil industry is strong and getting stronger. It has been about 150 years since the oil industry has experienced such strength. Click over here to get more information about oil investment.
2. Growing demand -The demand for oil has continued to grow and is expected to continue to grow. The demand for domestic oil is even stronger . As people want to reduce the dependency on foreign oil.
3. Domestic market opening for smaller companies-As the big oil companies focus on offshore drilling, domestic drilling opportunities are opening up for smaller independent oil companies.
4. Demand expected to grow with the advances being made in oil drilling and oil use becoming more environmentally friendly. It is expected the use of this commodity will increase in the future.
5. Tax write offs-With the tax write-offs and incentives now available for oil investments. The tax breaks are designed to stimulate private sector oil investing.
6. Oil drilling risk reduction-When an oil well is drilled. There is a higher percentage of drills producing it. This occurs because of technological advances like 3D imaging.